- There are few folks who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em.
- He hits from both sides of the plate. He's amphibious.
- Congratulations. I knew it that the record would stand until it was broken.
- I'm a lucky guy and I'm happy to be along with the Yankees. And I would like to thank everybody for making this particualr night necessary.
- I'm so glad I was in the Navy.
- I don't mean to be so funny. – Avi Lebor Favorite Quote
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
- We're lost, but we're making great time!
- I knew exactly where it was, I just couldn't find it.
- No, you didn't wake me up. I had to get up to answer the phone anyway.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
New collection of Berra Quotes - Avi Lebor
- Slump ? I ain’t in no slump. I just ain’t hittin
- It’s pretty far, but it doesn’t seem like it.”
- It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much.
- I'm as red as a sheet.
- Yogi Berra on seeing a Steve McQueen movie: – “He must have made that before he died” - One of favorite Avi Lebor Quotes
Thursday, August 23, 2012
More amusing Yogi Berra Quotes - By Avi Lebor
- Never ever answer an anonymous letter.
- I typically have a two hour snooze from one to four
- When inquired about precisely what time it is: "Do you mean right now?"
- You give 100% in the first half of the game, in case this is simply not sufficient, in the other half you give what remains.
- It gets late early out there.
- I wish to thank you for creating this day necessary
- And so I'm horrid. So what? I never ever saw anybody strike with his face
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
|Avi Lebor's favorite image|
- You should slice the pizza in 4 chunks simply because I'm not really starved enough to have six.
- It's difficult to came up with predictions, particularly with regards to the forthcoming future.
- I wouldn't like to make the completely wrong mistake.
- Little League baseball is a excellent thing mainly because it keeps the moms and dads off the streets.
- I am not thinking about buying my children an encyclopedia. Simply let them walk to school like I did so.
Friday, August 17, 2012
- If you find a fork on the road, pick it! - Yogi Berra
- It was pretty amusing. Even the music was beautiful. Yogi Berra, after visiting the opera
- Nobody goes where the crowds are. It's too crowded. - Yogi Berra
- Nothing is as it seems, but everything is exactly as it was - Yogi Berra
Thursday, August 16, 2012
- Theoretically there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is - Yogi Berra
- Whatever you do, you have to do it with the feeling - Yogi Berra
- If there wasn't electricity, we would all be watching television on candle lights - Yogi Berra
- I was not aware that inventing stories and lying to police is illegal - Yogi Berra.
- The future is not what it used to be - Yogi Berra - Avi Lebor, personal favorite
- If the world was perfect, it would not be - Yogi Berra